A fun and enjoyable pokemon forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nrdftr616

PostSubject: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 pm

So, as I was riding my bike out of pallet i encountered a wild LVL 2 pidgey.noticing that for some strange reason i had yet to catch it . i threw a great ball at it and it was caught easily. it was much to my dismay when i encounterd latias and didnot have amaster ball because i had accidently used it on the pidgey, overcome with rage i released the bird after catching lati
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyN31

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 am

nrdftr616 wrote:
So, as I was riding my bike out of pallet i encountered a wild LVL 2 pidgey.noticing that for some strange reason i had yet to catch it . i threw a great ball at it and it was caught easily. it was much to my dismay when i encounterd latias and didnot have amaster ball because i had accidently used it on the pidgey, overcome with rage i released the bird after catching lati

Now that is amazingly funny Very Happy

That has actually made my day Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm

ya that is sad:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nrdftr616

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Very Happy and ya know, i always thought the looked similar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:52 pm

haha ya they do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nrdftr616

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm

and i paid the ultimate price -_- oh well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 pm

did you ever catch latios
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nrdftr616

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 pm

lol yes, with 27 ultra balls to spare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan B
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:38 pm

haha wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrowzeeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   Sun May 02, 2010 7:16 am

bwahaha that is epically unfortunate! But at least you got the latios in the end. lol all for a level 2 pidgey Razz
Thanks for putting a smile on my face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill   

Back to top Go down

My epic pokemon catching skills of luck and bravery and skill
Page 1 of 1